Friday 8 October 2010

aQ riNdu kam0o ~

   <3 I want y0u t0 kn0w :

I care about is being with you forever.
All the gold and diamond in the world are not enough to buy the love I have for you.
God created you for just for me.
I am crazy about you.
I cannot live without you.
I cannot stop thinking about you.
I did not mean to hurt your feelings.
I want to spend forever with you.
I will go with you to the ends of the world as long as you keep loving me.
If anything happens to you, I will go crazy.
If I had to live life over again, I would live it with you.
Loving you has made life even sweeter.
Loving you has made my life so full of joy and happiness.
My heart cries when we are apart.
You are my love, my heart, and my life.
No man has loved me the way you love me.
Nothing will ever stop me from loving you
Words are not enough to express how much I love you.
You are my prince.
You are the most important person in my life.
You are the music that makes my heart sing
You are the perfect man for me
You bring so much joy and happiness to my life
You make me want you more each day.
You treat me like a princess and I love you with all my heart.
 
  Gp0w agy erk ?? lel0h mkir d0h aq ... k0p nayu larh pul0p .. xpnda aq k0p BI

Kalau tidurmu tiada lena Bukan kerana panasnya malam…. tapi Itulah tandanya…Aku mengingatimu.. Kalau tidurmu termimpi Akan diriku, Itulah tandanya… Aku merinduimu.. Kalau tidurmu memelok bantal dan terjaga di tengah malam, Itulah tandanya… Aku memanggil-manggil namamu.. Kalau tidurmu mengiring ke kiri Tanpa bantal di sisi Itu tandanya… Aku membisikkan cinta syahdu padamu… Kalau tidurmu mengiring ke kanan Dengan wajah yang tenang Itulah tandanya… Ciuman sayang telah ku kirimkan.. Tapi kalau tidurmu sudah nyenyak Maka ia membawa berita Yang menyatakan Aku telah tiada lagi…dan Aku nk kamu tau slame aq tiada di sisi kamu,, bhgiakan dy untuk slamer nya,,

Haha ~ ranah ayat aq maley nih .. plik ng0ty 0t0p aq .. mai mn0w xhau .. tib02 jady jiwang gnih m0r .. hak2 .. gl0w2 .. lm0w d0h aq n0p wak h0p nih .. d0p daley kelas gk kij0e aq d0p mikir 0w natey g0nih lar n0p created natey p0w .. maley nih bru aq start nulis.. muj0w berjaya g0p !! jiwang karat r .. btw , ILY 4EVER n EVER !!! yeayy ..

<3 aw0p ... mmuuaahhxxx




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment